Monday, May 3, 2010

Untucked Shirt And Tie Look

irritation to the glossy postcard


rate hour of a contract member on 1 May in Dresden
On the stand were from Verdi District Committee unemployed Dresden Elbe top of pretty glossy post cards from the Action Alliance Sozialticket Dresden. Many of them put on and there were some who thought that, if they write on it as their address, they support the social ticket. The supervisor also thought the service until the question came up, who to send the card because if you have written his address on it. To clarify this, they sent me just exploring the most to consult with the task of the Left or the SPD.
So I trotted obediently to a state of the Left, which referred me to the stand of the Left-council group. There I asked Comrade Gaitan (which she has addressed me with you was a bit of getting used to) what is now to do with the card. They looked at the front and back and said only that one should give in to the city counsel of the left or the WE-AG. Then she said suddenly as she had confused what it was but what would have totally different and the cards you send to the Town Hall. I showed her, only she has the same maps are also on the stand and said goodbye politely. Then I ran into Mr. Lames which I described the problem and has agreed times with the social ticket people talk to what will now happen to the card.

led me home to my first way to the computer and I typed the web address of the card. www.sozialticket-dresden.de
There I learned that my colleagues from BZEA and many others were probably a mistake succumbed. The cards do not seem to signature cards in support of the commitment to be but how the website provides information:

" Coalition promotes social ticket on May 1 with Info-bus on the Schlossplatz The Dresden Action Coalition for a student- and social ticket at the "Labour Day" from 10 clock on May Day of the German Trade Union Federation will participate in the Schlossplatz and promote the introduction of a social tickets. As a point of contact for citizens is an old vintage bus. There, the members of the Action Alliance will be available to answer questions. As part of the action information cards are distributed, advertised on those for a social ticket is .. "


And obviously the Left Councillor Dr. Margot Gaitan also did not really know here is the imprint of the Alliance web site to tell others maintain contact:
Responsible for content:
Ute Bortlik
constituency office of MP Katja Kipping
Martin-Luther-Straße 21
01099 Dresden

With merry May greetings
Petra F.

0 comments:

Post a Comment