Sunday, October 10, 2010

Religious Welcome Speech For New Year



What a welcome!

I was totally flabbergasted! When I went last Saturday to minister Ajay, I've assumed that there will be a visit as always. Nope!
Alice and Pradip, our driver, who will be added each time after Daund have found that 2 weeks ago I had a birthday. And so they have quietly organized a birthday party for me. I was unaware in our office purely because hung a huge birthday poster! Instead of breakfast was a birthday cake for me in. worn and I got presents! In a serenade her hand I could unpack a super nice dress, I was fed cakes. I was totally moved by how much extra work they have done for me. Amy was also not forget a gift for them was there that I have her brought home in the evening.
But the best gift was even more: We are now a registered charity here in India! Pastor Ajay is now officially a social worker and we now have a name and its own letterhead. From now on, the Government will regularly check our work, our project has grown up. To celebrate the day I was the first official letterhead or with our letterhead . Unpack This was a great feeling, I thought our work is in black and white in her hands.


minister Ajay was happy like a little kid when he saw my puzzled face


The surprise of Alice, Pradip, Pastor Ajay, Rechal, Joy (below) and Soni, Alice's friend, was succeeded


The first official forms of 'madness Miriam social Trust'!

After eating the cake we went to Shoba, the second teacher from our school where we held a small service, and then chatted a bit.
it went further then to Housa, an HIV positive woman we serve with. Housa it goes well, it makes the anti-retroviral therapy and tolerate it well. Since it comes from a wealthy family, we do not support them with food, but just look how she is, they accompany to medical appointments to Pune and bring her the drugs home.
She lives in a house next to their parents, the wealthy farmers. We were led on Saturday by the fields of family and told us what is grown. Besides corn, lentils, wheat, citrus, various fruits and sugar cane they also build on Chillis and Alice, Pradip and I got fresh fruit and vegetables from the field to take home. It was incredibly interesting and nice to see that the country is not only the poverty that we have otherwise ever seen.
Next month we will go for 2 days after Daund and the family has given us then invited to a picnic on their farm. I'm really looking forward to it!


together in Shobas house


Housa and Alice in front of a lemon tree


the way in the fields


Housas little brother from marigold related to the fields

grow Sorry there but not so good news: Sonali, I've often reported by her, has died .. She had druch get this disease and a brain tumor itself abandoned. We have paid for their combustion, as their parents could hardly bear it. The amount was about 40 €, have donated many thanks to all who approach and therefore proved an ultimate honor.

Next we have the hospital bill paid by Ganesh's wife. She is also HIV positive and diagnosed with malaria last month. Due to their weakened state, the general malaria was difficult for her and she was quite a good week in the hospital and was in addition to malaria drugs and build infusions. Now it is her but well again and she is at home with her family. The hospital bill came to just over 50 €, many thanks to all donors!

Finally, a few positive news: Arlene has bought a table for our school in Daund, which we will soon get there. They also come on and her husband for a painting of the school. This is about done in December, because the landlord will make some repairs before or at the school. Once the school is prepared, I will set forth some photos.
The owner of the school, so far quite disinterested in the building, is now active, after an article about our project with reference to the local school in the local paper published. Also, we won in success!



Finally, I wanted to thank my old Abistufe: When 10-year Abitreffen in the last month are 150 € remains that have been transferred to our donations account. Thank you all, we will use the money sense here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment